Father’s Day: Dazzle Dad with the Gift of Design
Forget about another pair of socks or that electric razor. Dad deserves something unique! Give him the gift of style! Take a look at these Father’s Day design-inspired gifts.
1. Vintage-Inspired Maps for the Well-Traveled Dad – Nothing says world-travelled and cultured like an antique map. Decorate his office with these beautiful pieces of art.
2. Leather Reading Chair for the Bookworm Dad – Perfect for Dad’s office, library, or den, this chair combines just the right amount of masculinity and style with the elegance and sophistication of leather.
3. Bars, Stools, & Tables for the Party Dad – Let Dad entertain friends and family around a stylish bar! And, for the Jack Daniels aficionado, check out the Jack Daniels barrel and live edge walnut table!
4. Bookshelf Accents for the Detail Oriented Dad – A room is not complete without it’s accessories. Take Dad’s bookshelf game to the next level with these rustic room accents.
5. Recliner & Relaxers for Every Dad – Don’t forget to let Dad relax this Father’s Day. Give him the gift of comfort with any one of our high style recliners by Ekornes or a relaxer by IMG.