5 Easy Holiday Decorating Ideas!
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when decorating for the holidays, but we are here to tell you it doesn’t have to be stressful! Most of us already have most of what we need around our houses. We just need to get creative!
1) Have a few solid color throw pillows in your living room? Try tying ribbon around a few them like a present, or tie stacks of books together in ribbon and place them on a side table. You can even take this same idea and tie ribbon around your dining chairs for a festive holiday table setting.
2) Do you like the joyful look of presents surrounding the tree? Wrap empty boxes in pretty paper to create an instant holiday atmosphere.
3) Tree ornaments can be used in several ways: place them in a bowl and use as a centerpiece, use them as filler in a glass vase to set on the mantle, or even hang them from a chandelier.
4) Arrange groupings of glass or mercury candleholders and vases on a mirrored tray, mantle, or buffet for an elegant display.
5) Do you love the scent of the tree? Arrange aromatic winter evergreens in vases, urns, or simply tie them together in a bouquet with ribbon. You can use fresh pine, spruce, fir, cedar, juniper, holly, and eucalyptus to capture the essence of the holidays. Add magnolia branches for a simply stunning centerpiece. Remember to display fresh greenery out of direct sunlight and water or mist daily to help cuttings last.
“A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; it makes no noise at all, but softly gives itself away; while quite unselfish, it grows small.” – Eva K. Logue.
The Holiday candle by Nest. Now in stock at both locations. The aroma of a sparkling holiday season is created by blending pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber.
Remember. If you ever get stuck and need some decorating tips, give us a call! Our designers are ready to help!